Peverell Avenue, Poundbury, Dorchester DT1 3RT
Offering delivery/remote services:
- Monday – Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Sunday 10:00 am – 4:30 pm (tills open at 10.30 am)
- The government has recognised garden centres as essential retailers, which will allow us to continue providing the products and services that can enhance your time spent at home and in the garden.
- Since reopening back in May, we have established a comprehensive set of systems and measures designed to keep both staff and customers safe.
- These include separate entrance and exit doors, one-way systems, additional space, reorganised displays to avoid congestion, hand sanitising points throughout and screens at the tills, where we request card payments wherever possible. We also benefit from a great deal of open and airy space within all of our garden centres, which is hugely beneficial to our ventilation and social distancing efforts.
- Following so many people discovering or rediscovering the joys of gardening this year, one of the few positives to come out of the crisis, we’re here to provide everything you need to continue benefiting from all the physical and mental benefits that this activity can bring.